How to Buy CROpperfield
- 2.Create a MetaMask Wallet or click import wallet if you already have an existing one.
- 3.Switch the connected blockchain by clicking on the tab saying Main Ethereum Network, because we need to add Cronos Network.
- 4.click on "add network" and enter the Cronos Network settings as follows:
- Network Name: Cronos
- ChainID: 25
- Symbol: CRO
You are now connected on the Cronos Chain network.
A) From scratch (no BSC bridging route):
- 2.Deposit the amount of funds you would like to invest into the exchange and purchase CRO, the native coin of the Cronos Chain.
- 3.Click on the Accounts tab and then on the CRO coins that you own. Click on transfer -> withdraw and then select the External Wallet option.
- 4.Click on the add a new wallet. On the tab, select Cronos as for the network, copy and paste your MetaMask address on the "CRO WALLET ADDRESS" field and also add a custom name on the "WALLET NAME" field. Press Continue.
- 5.Send your CRO amount you would like on the wallet you just imported. It usually takes a couple of minutes before you can see the CRO you just sent in your MetaMask wallet.
B) Transfer funds from the BSC network (BSC bridging route):
- 2.Select from BNB (BNB Chain) and to CRO (Cronos Chain).
- 3.Enter the amount you want to trade in BNB and procceed with the transaction.
Last modified 8mo ago